Grants - Capacity Building
“None of you (truly) believes until he wishes for his brother what he wishes for himself” (Al-Bukhari, Muslim)
IMANA is grateful to have continued to grow since its birth in 1967. Our leadership, staff, workplace, and initiatives have evolved to accomplish our goals and continue toward our mission of providing healthcare access to all on domestic and international fronts. Through our Capacity Building Grants, IMANA desires to give back and help other medical-based organizations to do the same.
Our Capacity Building Grant Program will provide a grant to two organization who show initiative in expanding in the areas of:
- Organization Infrastructure (operations, facilities, technology)
- Program Development
- Staff Capacity (new roles, staff development, payroll)
Requirements to Apply:
- 501(c)(3) registered organization
- Annual revenue is less than $500,000
- Medical-based organization
The 2022 Grants Application Cycle will open on January 17th, 2022!
Applications will be accepted until March 28th, 2022. Date for announcing winning proposals to be determined.